The next Uninhibited Retreat is March 15-19, 2018.
2018 Retreat Dates
March 15-19 & October 18-22
registration FOR THE March 2018 RETREAT OPENS November 1.
The Uninhibited Retreat is for eight women. If you're considering attending the next retreat, please fill out this form or call me at 808-268-4356. It's important we connect with each other so I can answer any questions you may have and ask a few of you. This might just be the kind of retreat you've been wanting to experience.
Wailea, Maui. One of the most beautiful places on the island, not to mention the planet. The beaches of this area will be our dancing playground. My home serves as the primary retreat space for our accommodations, meals and many activities.
The retreat begins Thursday morning and ends at 1:00 pm on Monday. Participants are asked to arrive on island on Wednesday and stay through the retreat's closing. Special dietary restrictions and and/or requests (i.e., vegetarian/vegan, gluten-free) are available. Transportation is provided during the retreat and can be arranged for your pick up and return to the airport as well.
The Uninhibited Retreat fee is
shared room $1299 ($1000 for kama'aina)
single room $1549 ($1250 for kama'aina)
The fee includes your accommodations, all meals and snacks, all event activities and experiences and an island goody bag. Air fare is not included. To secure your spot, a deposit of $300 is made at the time of registering and the balance is due by March 1. If other payment arrangements are needed, please ask. Payment can be made either by check, money order or PayPal. In the event of having to cancel, your retreat fee will be fully refunded minus $100.
Your full participation in all events is strongly encouraged. In addition to our meal breaks. there is a personal time-out every afternoon. You'll be well-cared for and it's important to take good care of yourself during the retreat.
- A significant amount of time of this retreat is spent outdoors and it can be physically challenging at times. The days are full (8:00am - 9:00pm) and there can be two dance/movement sessions each day except Monday.
- This is an alcohol and drug-free event. No inhibition-reducing substances. Just a natural high.
- With your permission, photos will be taken of you and our group throughout the retreat and may be used for marketing future retreats.
- Attire-wise - casual comfortable clothing that you can easily move in and feel relaxed. There is one evening out where more fancy fashion is encouraged.
- Beach towels,sunscreen and bug spray are provided. The sun is intense and sometimes mosquitoes can be bothersome so I'll make sure you're prepared. A list of suggested items to bring as well as the retreat's schedule is sent upon registration and receipt of your deposit.
- It can be hot here so staying hydrated is important. Drink water. Lots of it.