The Great GiveAway

 I'm not giving away a fresh coconut, but I am giving away something that's just as good, if not better. 

I'm not giving away a fresh coconut, but I am giving away something that's just as good, if not better. 

Sixteen days ago, I launched a Kickstarter campaign for my creative baby and gift to the world, Beach Dance. You can find out more about the campaign here and why we're raising funds. The reason I'm sharing the news of the campaign here is...

I am giving away (gifting) one of the 12 spots in the next Uninhibited Retreat in October.

 

Here's how you have a chance to "win" that spot...  

With two weeks left to go in the campaign, I'm pleased to say that we're already 60% funded towards our goal.  I'm feeling confident we'll raise the other 40% and I want to provide an extra incentive for people to make a pledge before the campaign ends on July 20 at 11pm Hawaii time.

Anyone who makes a contribution to the campaign between now (July 6 and July 20) and the last day of the campaign, will be entered into a drawing to "win" a spot in the next retreat. Accommodations and airfare are not included, but the retreat fee of $799 is on me. 

So if you're thinking you'd like to attend the next Uninhibited Retreat and you want a chance to possibly be a part of the twelve for free, head on over to Beach Dance's Kickstarter campaign page and make a contribution.

If the campaign is successfully funded, the drawing for the retreat spot will be on Monday, July 21.  I so hope I'll be able to give away a spot in the retreat to one of you!